EVA, PE, RUBBER, SBR, NBR, CR, EPDM, etc... Splitting.
* Loop splitting operatioN
*Splitting and collecting in one. Not like traditional production lines that need several small machines to work together.
*Automatically adjusting of thickness every splitting is controlled by PLC. Only leave 3 mm on the conveyor. Save more labor than traditional Loop splitting. (transfer and collect roller time)
*Block is automatically balanced and re-located by PLC, don't need people to fixate the material while the block is lost balance.
*Only need one person for operation, save labor. (Traditional production lines need 3~4 people)
* Friendly PLC inter-face, computer touch screen. Easy to operate.
* Thickness controlled and re-located by PLC.
* The position of blade controlled and re-located by PLC.
* Raw material sheet is aligned and re-located by PLC.
* Multiple functions:
1. Single Sheet Splitting.
2. Loop Splitting.
* Automatic sliced piece counting function.
* Automatic sliced length counting function.
* Dusty collector for blade sharpener.
|Model||Working width (mm)||
|Splitting Speed (M/Hr)||Max. Material Thickness (mm)||Splitting Hardness (Shore C)||
Min. Splitting Thickness (mm)
|Tolerance (mm)||Splitting Concept|
EVA, PE, PVC, RUBBER, CR, SBR, EPDM and similar material
- Splitting and collecting in one. Not like traditional production lines that need several small machines to work together.
- Automatically adjust of thickness while every loop completed is controlled by PLC. Only leaves 3mm on the table. Will save more labor than traditional loop splitting machine(feeding and changing roller's time).
- Material Working Concept: