Lamination of EVA or PE Material:
- Increasing raw material block thickness.
- High-heels sandals or child furniture.
- Package Industry.
- Different density or hardness lamination.
- Thermoelectric welding and bonding two materials.
- No need to use any glue or adhesive material between two raw materials.
1) Machine structure:
i) Thermoelectric laminating element with cooling pipes. Heating setting up to 500-
ii) Take out, conveyors. For taking laminated materials out from heating elements and
offering pressure on material for better laminating effect.
iii) Overheat Safety alarm installed.
2) Application: lamination for EVA or PE material
i) Increasing raw material block thickness.
ii) High-heels sandals or child furniture.
iii) Package industry.
iv) Different density or hardness.
i) Thermoelectric welding and bonding two materials
ii) No need any glue or adhesive material between two raw materials
4) Working width:
i) Standard: 1300 mm
ii) Customized working width is possible.
5) Maximum working length:
i) Standard: 2400 mm
ii) Customized working length is possible.
6) Laminating height:
i) Standard: 300 mm
ii) Customized working height is possible
7) Machine dimension: 5.5 X 3 X 2 (M)
8) Total driving power: 4HP
9) Total heating element power: 17.5Kw
10) Recommend block thickness: more than 10mm. (Depend on Material)
11) Using edge trimmed and surface skived (flat) blocks is recommended.